worked as a volunteer mechanic for the MAVIC neutral service program, repairing bikes and working to perfect high-speed wheel swaps at road, mountain and cyclocross events. She also worked at bike shops in Colorado, fixing bikes for local residents as well as a constant stream of visiting riders. Most recently, she worked full time for wheel manufacturer DT Swiss. In that role, she provided technical service and wheel demos at races, festivals, and tours, while also assisting in marketing with ROI analysis, photography, writing, social media and event promotions. Her passion for mountain biking has remained obsession-level since she began riding 18 years ago, keeping her up to date on the technologies involved in suspension, dropper posts, internally-routed hydraulic brakes, etc.
* Events and Technical Support, DT Swiss – 2 Years
* Event Mechanic, MAVIC Neutral Support – 5 Years
* Program Manager in the bike industry – 5 Years
* Bike Shop Mechanic – 2 Years
* Photography and Writing Career – 15 Years